About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

3 July 2012

HE Loves me, HE loves me more,...

3 GIFTS LOVED...

My darling is the first gift loved that comes to mind.
Second is definitely my children.
Third?...
I hear Him say gently, "You."
"Me?"
"Absolutely! I love you." 
"OK, but this is a list of things I am thankful to YOU for...gifts that YOU have given me."
"Who gave you life?  ... Are you thankful that I created you? ...I sent My Son so that you & I could have a relationship."
I've already had hard lessons here. I am now thankful that He created me. "Yes, Lord. You love me and I am thankful."
"Does your darling love you?" 
More hard lessons are brought to mind. "Yes, Father. He loves me and I am thankful."
"Do the children I gave you love you?"
"Yes, those children love me."
"So, are you not a gift I have given that is loved
I smile... "Yes, Father. I am a gift loved."

I am grateful.



Do you see yourself as a gift loved?



with grateful thanks Loma Photography©


No comments:

Post a Comment