About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

15 July 2012

Dancing in HIS love


3 gifts YELLOW...

My favourite colour!
So HAPPY!!!
As a child, my favourite flower was the buttercup...growing wild
Later I would write a song... about buttercups dancing before our King



Sang it to my children.
Still one of creative daughter's favourites





A desire deep, to dance in the light of HIS mighty love

I'm learning to dance...
some days bold
other days fragile steps

HE leads with gifts
I follow with thanks
HE returns joy
I overflow yellow... happiness

A beautiful dance with the One who has my heart.

~~~~~

"1000 gifts"...

#182  Sunlight coming across floor
#183  Exciting night producing with creative daughter... she's clever!
#184  New yellow pegs
#185  Middle son made his famous pancakes for lunch...indulgence!
#186  The hard sweat of breaking new ground
#187  Love that carries us through
#188  Daughter cooking dinner and doing dishes as well
#189  Time with HIM and the guitar
#190  The weekends when my darling & I can talk more on the phone
#191  Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment