About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

9 July 2012

water running over skin...

3 gifts WATER...




plip      plip plip         plip            plip plip plip

unexpected gentle rhythm
clouds low to hills
rain on broad tropical plant leaves


lying in bed listening
absorbing the gentle sounds
soothing
refreshing



It's been a day filled with laughter, noise and hugs
birthday singing and party games
feeling loved and honoured
but even the good takes out of your emotional reservoirs



I go for a warm shower
enjoy the water running over skin
still my soul



opening my Bible, I wash with the water of His word to me
quiet my mind
drink in the life
hydration



water still falling
nature's percussion
eyes shut
listening

plip plip plip         plip     plip plip        plip




~~~~~



"1000 gifts"...

#118  Bird sucking sweet nectar
#119  Family love
#120  Laughter
#121  Thoughts & effort in expressions of love
#122  Cherries
#123  No hurry day
#124  So much party food I won't have to cook for a week!
#125  Warm shower to end a day
#126  His Word 
#127  Gentle rain to fall asleep to



No comments:

Post a Comment