About Me

My photo
Welcome friend, I'm Lynda Joy - grateful follower of Jesus, honoured wife to my darling, proud mother of 5, home-educator, massage therapist, & enthusiastic creative. I'm delighted that you are here, sharing this God-given treasure-hunt called life with me... So many gifts waiting to be discovered. So, here's to life, joy and health!

24 July 2012

We've Shifted House

I've got a new address... and I'm excited about it!

It's just like shifting house... and I've done that a few times :)

We ('we', because all the members of my family get roped in in one way or another)  are still finding our way around and making things fit just right. It's a process that takes time, but we are functioning...'LIFE'  is happening over at the new house.

It's the same me, the same family, the same desire to find all the gifts that HE has graciously given to us each day... just a new house that's in a better location for us, with better access for all of you.

The new address, so you know where to go, is http://fruitofgratitude.com/ ... real easy! Click on this link and it'll magically transport you through the streets of cyberspace to our new place. It'd be great to have a visit with you. Click like or even better, leave a comment ... love to hear your thoughts.

If you like visiting enough and want to return, then follow with email, facebook, twitter, or networked blog, so that I come to you each day... easily!



See you soon
                                                                          LyndaJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment